Please Note: This page is being updated with information frequently to reflect the emerging situation and how this applies to Time for Flowers. Check back soon for more info.
Please Read the Following Important Information:
- The physical shop is currently closed, although staff may be working we will not allow any customers on the premises at this time. This is inline with guidance issued by The Prime Minister on 23rd March 2020.
- Staff working on the premisies will be adhering to the strict social distancing rules.
- We can only accept orders over the phone or via the website. No cash will be accepted.
- We currently cannot guarantee same day delivery and we are offering a limited range due to a challenging supply situation.
- Following the announcment by the UK Government on 20/03/2020, the Tea Room will be closed to help prevent the spread of the the Coronavirus. The closure will take effect immediately we will remain closed until advised otherwise by The Government.
- We have asked our delivery drivers to adopt some special measures which include, regular sanitisation of their vehicle cab area.
- Our delivery drivers have been instructed to adopt a contactless delivery process. We will place the item on the doorstep, press the door bell or knock and stand back two meters. This will help to protect both the recipient and our staff member. We will wait a short while for the recipient to attend the delivery. Should no-one answer, we WILL leave a calling card and take the item back to the shop. It is important to note that we WILL NOT attempt to leave the item with a neighbour. We cannot guarantee a re-delivery attempt on the same day.
- Due to the extensive disruption at the Holland Flower Auctions we cannot guarantee the availability of any particular flower variety so we are extending our substitution policy to allow our florists the freedom to fulfil your request for flowers. If we need to substitute an item or multiple items we will always provide an item of equal or greater value. We encourage all of our customers to choose our Florist Select Bouquet as this allows us the freedom to design a bespoke, excellent value bouquet just for you.
WEDDINGS & EVENTS
- Some couples have been advised by local authorities to postpone their weddings which are due to take place over the next couple of months. Where possible, we will support postponement, but we would kindly request you check the new date with us first for clashes.
- If your wedding falls within 30 days we will attempt to contact you to discuss the situation and how this affects your wedding or event.
- For the forseeable future ALL face to face wedding consultations will be cancelled. However, we can offer a Facetime, WhatsApp video Call or deferred appointment. If you have a consultation booked in, please contact us to amend this.
We would like to thank all of our customers for being so understanding at these difficult times. We will continue to monitor the situation and government advice and take every step necessary to safeguard our community.